Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: So Saturday night I hurt my

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    left ankle....


    When I exited a convienience store bathroom and stepped into a plastic crate that holds 2 litres.... GRRRR they shouldnt put that shit on the flooor.


    I admit, I was wildly hyped up on life and laughter.... and SHOPPING! I had been driving and laughing so hard I had to pull over right then and there...or pee in the ditch. So I pulled.

    As I stumbled into the crate...my shoe went flying and OWIE... that feeling of your foot turning in a way that isn't natural never really leaves your memory.

    I did a lil of this.... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] for a moment... and all Kahle said was, "HO HO's or CUpcakes?" Didn't punch her but I wanted to. Blah.

    The 500 pound 4 foot meethead behind the counter glanced up from his broom and didn't say or do anything. I wanted to take a 2 litre of pepsi and play TAG....BONK Youre it but I didn't.

    I did however...leave Kahle inside with the handsome fellow so I could run outside and scream


    <font size=50>HOLY SHIIIIIIIIITTTT</font size> at the top of my lungs.


    The end.

  2. #2
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    SHould have sued em if it was right in the way

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    i hope youre kiddin

  4. #4
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    y ?? a lady spills hot coffee on her lap leaving from mc donalds drive thru and actually wins a settlement. A fat man and his fat daughters sue becuase the food makes em fat. it is a sue happy world. beleive me they have insurance for such a clause. and they also didnt get to be the big store of a man who owned his own buisness by giving hand out. He wants to runa buisness then he needs to make it a safe buisness. An accident happens on his property by neglect of something they could have fixed? HMMM you tell me who was in the wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •